Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pickles.

Quick story.

This happened the other day.  Stuff like this happens all the time.  Just a funny example.

I was having lunch with a friend recently and the baby kept reaching for our food.  She reached for a pickle and I figured it was big enough she couldn't choke on it so I let her try it.  I also thought she probably wouldn't like it.  Go figure- my baby loves her some pickles.  

So now whenever we go places I get her a pickle to keep herself occupied while I eat.  It's not like it's a cigar.  It's not hurting her.  And to be absolutely certain I discussed it with her doctor.  

So the other day we're eating at a local deli and a group of nurses come in and sit at the table next to us.  My friend and I are eating.  Baby is sucking all the marrow out of this poor pickle and one of the nurses looks over and says, "Look at that baby over there eating that pickle...       

would 
NE-VER.....!"
*insert sound of complete disgust at my parenting* 


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

I don't even have a tangent.  HA. 

Thats all, 
Mama


...HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment